Dear interested parties,
In our working group, it has proven successfully that interesting topics for Bachelor's and Master's
theses are worked out in a personal dialogue. Thus, we do not offer a fixed list of predefined topics.
Please do not hesitate to contact us personally, by phone or email to arrange an appointment to discuss a potential topic.
Possible thesis topics include:
- Design methodology for quantum computers
- Formal verification of processors
- Approximate computing in arithmetic circuits
- Test pattern generation for integrated circuits
- Application of neural networks in circuit design
To get an idea of the broad spectrum of the topics, the already completed theses are listed below: